Remodeling or adding a 3-season room keeps you away from bugs, hot sun and lighting storms. Let Boardwalk North help you think outside the “house” and create a 3-season room that will add value and space to your home. Here are some money saving and added comfort tips when creating your dream 3-season room.
- Start with what you have- A 3-season room can be enclosed on existing deck or porch. The other great option is to completely start a new structure.
- Add windows- the appearance of your 3-season room porch is instantly enhanced by adding windows, you also gain beautiful natural light, during the selection process. Voice whats most important to you so the proper glass is chosen. You may also consider glass tints or window roof panels to enjoy the sky.
- Add screens- Provides visibility without glare some windows will give. Screens can withstand pet claws better than traditional fiberglass. Keeps debris and bugs out, adding to your comfort.
- What about both windows and screens?- A great option is interchangeable screen and window inserts, these would be, porch panels that can be lifted out and swapped depending on the season of your 3-season room.
- Add a fan – typically a 3 season room is not connected to a homes HVAC system. By adding a ceiling fan, you will maintain the air flow within the space. These small details can make a huge difference in your comfort.
Designed by Boardwalk North to fit the original structure
- Bringing the indoors outside- There is no reason why living space should be limited to the confines of your house.
- Enjoy the seasons longer- Get started right away so you can enjoy your bright, airy, relaxing room on warm summer afternoons or entertain friends on chilly October mornings
When your ready to custom design your three season room, Boardwalk North is here to offer you the quality in design, installation and energy-efficiency. Whether you are looking to add a brand new Three Season Room to your home or you want to convert an existing patio or porch space, Boardwalk North has the experience to handle your project.
To gain inspiration for your 3-Season Sun room, check out our Three Season Room Photo Gallery. There you will see pictures of other 3-Season Sun room we’ve produced for other clients.
If you are looking for additional space a 3 season room is a simple way to accomplish this and enjoy your home on a whole new level.
We’re always ready to listen to your home remodeling ideas and visions. Let us know the project type and other information and we’ll be sure to contact you as soon as possible.