Trusted home remodeling you can count on.
When it comes to looking for a contractor, they’re relatively easy to find. From the local handy-man to the large construction firm that deals with residential, commercial and industrial projects, just about anyone can do the job.
Finding a contractor who prides themselves in providing value, lasting integrity and confidence in their work will guarantee that you found a company that shares your vision and help you realize it.
With over 40 years of residential design and construction experience and various accolades within the industry, Boardwalk North is a Design/Build Company that you can be confident in getting the job done right, to your expectations and on time and on budget!
Let Boardwalk North ensure that your ideas are skillfully crafted to meet your needs and provide the most value for your family.
- Nearly 40 years of Residential Design and Construction Experience
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) Credentialed through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Certified Member of the New Hampshire Construction Institute
- Multiple years of award winning customer satisfaction, – see our independent auditor customer survey results from “Guild Quality”
- In-house Master and Journeyman Carpenter’s
- Long standing relationships with Sub-Contractors of proven ability
- In-house highly educated and seasoned Architectural Residential and Kitchen and Bath Designers
- Preconstruction meeting and preparation; second to none in the industry
- Two time NAHB Remodeler of the Year
- Repeated Gold Cornerstone Award winner
- State President of the (NAHB) 2006, Immediate Past President 2007
- Local President of the Southern NH Local National Association of Home Builders (NAHB): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- National Director of the State of NH National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Past 1st Vice President of the Public Policy Alliance for Housing 2006
- Past Chairman of the State of NH budget committee (HBRANH)
- Past Chairman of the NH State Remodeler’s Council (HBRANH)
- Past Vice President of the NH Sales and Marketing Council
- Past Member of the State Legislature Committee
- Liaison to the Granite State Independent Living Council
- Voting Member on the Board of Directors for the NAHB
- National Delegate for the NAHB
- Board of Trustees, Parkland Medical Center
- Published Remodeling Author